Changing Field Descriptions SAP Business One: Does your company use different terminology than SAP Business One field descriptions? If you do, you are in luck. The Tip of The Week is simple but powerful.
You have the ability to change field descriptions pretty much anywhere in the system.
Procedure to change Field Descriptions:
- Open any window, for example, Purchase Order.
- Press CTRL and Double Click the field you want to change. In this example, I CTRL, Double Clicked Contents on the Purchase Order Tab
- A pop-up window appears, Changing Descriptions.
- Enter the new field name in the New Description field.
- You have the ability to format the fields by Bold and/or Italics.
- If you ever need to go back to the original description, Click Restore Defaults.